The 18 and Over Book Blogger Weekend Tag-a-Long

Wow , what a surprise it was to find that both the Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday are not yet up by the hosts. So for now readers , I'll do the 18 and Over Book Blogger Tag-A-Long where I list and inform readers of the 18 and Over titles that have featured on my blog this past week.

                                                                 Read and Reviewed
                                                             
  • A Faerie Tale - 4 stories in one - Authored by Paige Burns, Jodi Lynn Copeland, Rae Monet and Tiffany Aaron- 2006.
  •  Poison : A Novel of the Renaissance - Sara Poole
  • Twelve Days of Christmas Anthology - Various Authors
  • Daddy's Delight - Non -Fiction - Karia Bunting . Not nessecarily rated R18 but it is a book that more adults will enjoy and understand rather than the younger audiences.

                                                         Question For Readers:
  • Whats the best book that you have read the past week and why would you recommend it to others too read ?



 

Comments

  1. Stopping by for the Tag Along! Best book I've read this past week was The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook. Check out my review here. Summarized - it's got an awesome, vivid world and characters I loved.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also stopping by for the Tag Along. I hate to say it but I actually picked up a book this week I didn't enjoy and would not recommend to others.

    This weekend I'll be reading Serengeti Lightning by Vivi Andrews and since I loved the first book in the series (Serengti Heat), I have high hopes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday!
    I'm visiting you for the 18 & Over Tag Along.

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    I'm a old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Stopping by on the Tag Along! I'm an old follower. I'd recommend Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble by H.P. Mallory, I cheated a bit though as I actually read it a couple of weeks ago!

    Have a great weekend :)

    Jen
    Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Touch of Greek by Tina Folsom Lets see because there is greek gods in it of course LOL.. It was a fun and different twist on the greek gods. If you love erotic romance it a really good book.

    Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Laurie, Ive heard of that book - its on my to be read list.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I'm a new follower. I would recommend A Halloween to Remember by Roxanne Rhoads. It is a very sexy Halloween ghost story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid