Evermore - Alyson Noel


Well October is nearing the end only about another week to go , This book features creatures of Vampires and Pyschics and mostly creatures known as Immortals.

Evermore: The Immortals


Review : Evermore - Alyson Noel - Feb 2009

Now this is a series , that I tried to read when it was first released and I read the first book and got no further with it but when I was given the 5th book which is also like a Prequel Radiance to read and review, I thought why not head back to the beginning and this time try and finish the series. After making my way through the first book, I soon discovered that though it is a great series why I found it annoying last time as some of the characters and storylines are weak whereas others are excellent and strong. With success I did manage to finish the book in about 1 hr on my lunch break at work today and have put my name down for book #2 : Blue Moon.
In Evermore we read about the main character Ever who has the gift of not only seeing people's auras , but she can also see inside them not literally but in their thoughts by a single touch and she has the gift of seeing ghosts and one in particular won't leave her alone - the ghost of her little sister Riley who died in a car crash with the rest of Ever's family leaving Ever the sole survivor.
Their's a new guy in town and his name is Damon Auguste and he is HOT stuff , however their is something off about him as he has no aura and all living things must have an aura.
Soon Ever is distracted by Damon and soon her best friend has become involved with Vampires, when a girl goes missing is it Ever's best friend Haven's turn and when Ever discovers what Damon actually is and who she really is , will life for Ever be the same again ?.

*TPPN - Damon Auguste from the Immortal Series would have to be another of my Fictional Character Crushes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid