More Thoughts - James Weinsier

                                                               More ...thoughts

Wanting a change from reading novels , how about delving into some poetry ?

Review : More...... Thoughts - James .F. Weinsier - 2005

I'm not normally one for poetry , but every now and again - a poet pops up and I'm impressed. This is what James has done , I read his book and I loved every single poem in it and I'm so glad he sent me both to read as I want more.
More Thoughts include a number of different chapters , with a dozen or so poems in each category. I thought that I would share a few of my favourites , but then that would have been a mighty long post as I have so many I want to share with you all. So I have decided to pick one of my favourites that I thought was appropiate in seeing that this is a book blog but unlike the last line , I read a whole lot.
More Thoughts is a poetry book that each and everyone should have beside their bed whether or not they read poetry as this book will change your mind.
There's not much else , I can really say as you have to read it, to appreciate it and each and everyone will get something or feel something different when reading James's Poetry.


                                                                   Books :

There are books that tell of fairy tales,
Stories of knights of old.
Books on every religion,
Pictured pages to unfold.
Books with definitions,
Others with songs and rhymes,
The very first inscriptions.....
History for all time.
There are buildings built just for books.
With sections to reference facts,
and rooms for quiet reading
separated by rows of racks.
There are books on art and fiction,
unique books by the score,
A Wonderful way to broaden your mind-
I'm sorry I don't read more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid