We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop :)


It's that time of week again and a hectic one it has been , with the second week of School Holidays meaning I have had to run School Holiday Programmes and then Last Night I went to the Vodafone NZ Music awards and that was totally awesome , got heaps of photos of Celebs like Gin Wigmore , Ronan Keating, P-Money, Scribe, J Williams and Dane Rumble etc.....
So in terms of Book reading , it has been well for me a quiet week .

Today's Question is :


What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?



                                                                       Answer :

It's actually quite funny as while I was typing this post up , well preparing it anyway and typing up my review of Safe Haven - I was actually drinking a Cup of Tea. For me, it depends on the time of day and my mood. Sometimes I'll have an energy drink ( Mother or Ink) , Sometimes It will be Coke ( Coca-Cola) , Sometimes it'll be a cup of tea and then other times a glass of water ( I always keep a glass of water by my bed at nights).


                                                           Today's Question For Readers :

Every week , I like to find out a bit more about my readers and blog followers, so I post my own comment question for those on the hop to answer. Today's Question is ............ A) Have you read any of Nicholas Sparks books and B) Which was your favourite ?

My answer is Yes , Ive read them all LOL and my most favourite would have to be a toss-up between A Walk to Remember and Nights in Rodanthe followed closely by his latest book "Safe Haven" - See my review below".

Comments

  1. Happy HOP! I drink alot of water during the day and diet soda at night to help keep me a wake a little longer so I can blog and read.
    Um I've never read Nicholas Spark but I heard he's good so maybe i should look into buying one of his books. Have a fun weekend !
    Come HOP by and visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read them all, except for Safe Haven. My favourite's are A Walk to Remember and The Notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitley The Notebook is also one of my favourites. I love that movie :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid