Top Ten Tuesday : Books I Want from Santa


Today's Top Ten Tuesday hosted by http://www.brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/ is Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings:
Since Last week's was Top 10 Books Im looking forward to and I went on to say that there were so many more books I wanted to add to the list , well here goes :

  1. . Books #3 : Eclipse and Book #4 Breaking Dawn of The Twilight Saga - The limited edition white covers with the red rimmed pages. I have already Twilight and New Moon.
  2. Zombies Vs Unicorns - Edited by Holly Black : This book looks like an awesome read.
  3. Demon Princess Series - Michelle Rowan - These look like fun reads.
  4. House of Night Series - PC and Kristin Cast - Not that I thought these were the best series ever but I wouldnt mind it if Santa bought me the coloured edge set.
  5. The House of Dead Maids: a Chilling Prelude to Wuthering Heights by Clare Dunkle - One of my favourite Classics , this book looks like an amazing read.
  6. The Sweep Series- Cate Tiernan - These are on my TBR List as I keep hearing amazing things about the series and I quite enjoyed her book Immortal Beloved.
  7. The Butterfly Tattoo - Philip Pullman - This book looks like an awesome read and reminds me of Jennifer Lynn Barnes books Tattoo and Fate.
  8. Out for Blood - Book #3 in The Drake Chronicles by Alyx Harvey - A Vampire series Im quite enjoying.
  9. Little Vampire Women - Lynn Messina - A Remake of Little Women with Vampires
  10. The Complete Collection of Gossip Girl - This boxed set has all 12 Books.


Comments

  1. I hope Santa brings you everything you wish for.

    My list of books I hope Santa brings is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What books am I hoping to get from Santa?

    1. Hunger Games triology box set by Suzanne Collins
    2. Millennium/Girl with the Dragon Tattoo box set by Stieg Larsson
    3. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
    4. Matched by Ally Condie
    5. Vampire Academy box set by Richelle Mead
    6. Of Thee I Sing by President Barack Obama
    7. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
    8. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
    9. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
    10. Strange Fate by L.J. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  3. The House of Dead Maids sounds freaky .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The House of Dead Maids sounds interesting - might have to check that one out!

    Hope you get all you wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't mind if I post my books here. ^^

    1. Morgoth's Ring, by J.R.R. Tolkien
    2. War of the Jewels, by J.R.R. Tolkien
    3. The People of Middle-earth, by J.R.R. Tolkien
    4. Jane, by April Lindner
    5. The Murder of King Tut, by James Patterson & Martin Dugard
    6. Seer of Sevenwaters, by Juliet Marillier
    7. Gladiatrix, by Russell Whitfield
    8. Blood Oath, by Christopher Farnsworth
    9. The Strain, by Guillermo del Toro & Chuck Hogan
    10. The Fall, by Guillermo del Toro & Chuck Hogan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid