Top Ten Tuesday : Cosiest Places/ Favourite Places to Read


Hi , Todays Top Ten Tuesday question is quite a hard one it's all about where you like to read and thinking about where I read , Im not sure if I can come up with ten but I will give it a go.
Hosted by http://www.brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/

  1. My Bedroom - A nice quiet place to read , well sometimes when I don't get disturbed.
  2. The Trampoline - On a nice hot day , its really nice to read on the tramp , the sun shining.
  3. The Park - Every now and again on the rare occasions , I visit the park and sometimes read under the trees in the fresh air.
  4. At Work - Curled up on my breaks in the staffroom with a good book
  5. Outside work on a bench- If its a nice day and too nice to sit inside and eat lunch, I take my book and read outside in the sun
  6. On the Bus- As I don't drive, its always good to take a book on the bus to read , makes the journeys go faster.
  7. In front of a blazing fireplace wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and snowing out the window - Not that it snows in New Zealand or actually gets to this cold, but this is one of my Reading Fantasies.
  8. In a nice bubble bath , book in one hand , wine or sparkling grape juice in the other , candles - the whole nine yards- Another one of my reading fantasies - when I buy my first house , Im going to make sure it has a nice sized bath area.

Comments

  1. Great places! If I had a trampoline, or a hammock, those would be great places to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the park too. A hammock would be lovely!
    Here is my list:
    http://blkosiner.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read at the park, but we do have a few around here. I'll have to add that to my List of Things To Do When Winter Goes Away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading on a trampoline! Well I always start out reading and then I end up falling asleep. I love how warm it gets!

    A hammock is a must for my future house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh trampoline! Good choice! This was a popular one when I actually still -had- a trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know exactly what you mean about not getting disturbed in your room while reading. That's something that's very hard to come by in my home. :o)

    Definitely a fantastic list! Especially the trampoline, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like reading in lounge chair on the beach if it is nice day. Maybe next time take a shot on trampoline, LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid