We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop


It's that time again, Friday and it's Book Blogger Hop time . I love this meme as I love exploring and discovering new blogs to join , I always try and join 5 new blogs a day.

Today's Question:
"What very popular and hyped book in the blogosphere did you NOT enjoy and how did you feel about posting your review?"



                                                                    Today's Answer :
For me , this is actually a question that I have always wondered , whether you have read a book that you saw on a blog and didn't enjoy . For me, It is very rare but I did try and read "The Hunger Game Trilogy" by Suzanne Collins as I saw how everybody on the blog network got excited about Mockingbird , and I just couldn't get into it all. The other is the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Trilogy , I tried reading the first book and couldnt get past the 2nd chapter , it was a yawn for me. When I read , I need either excitement or an excellent plot and storyline to follow.

                                                      Today's Phantom Paragrapher Question:

I noticed a lot of Secret Santa Blog Exchanges going , Have you participated in one before or Participating this year and Have you signed up for any 2011 Book Blog Challenges ?

Comments

  1. I am doing a Secret Santa this year .. excited I am! And I haven't officially signed up for the 2011 challenges, but will be posting some in the next couple of weeks and signing on .. the Just for Fun Reading Challenge, New Year's Reading Resolutions, Steampunk Challenge (actually, that one started this year, but goes through 2011), the Off the Shelf Challenge, and the Outdo Yourself challenge (wow, that's a lot of challenges, eh?). Wow .. you didn't like The Hunger Games? Once I started, I couldn't put the first two down. I didn't like Mockingjay AS much, but, except for the ending, I liked it. I've only read the first Stieg Larsson, but really liked it as well. And that's why we read and blog; we're not all going to like the same things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Just hopping by and following through. I am doing the Secret Santa book Exchange and the Book Blogger Card Exchange. My first time for both.
    I am looking forward to seeing what I get :)
    Shelleyrae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid