Review: 4,3,2,1 - Noel Clarke and Jim Eldrigde




Today's book is a novelisation of a new teen film called 4.3.2.1 and features Emma Roberts etc and since Its a teens it can go forth in the Gilmore Girl Challenge and since it was checked out from the library it also falls slip into the Support your Local Library challenge. Those reading my blog will notice that for the Gilmore Girl Challenge, I have been adding Gilmore Girl Quotes to each post , Ive joined this site which sends me Gilmore Girls Quotes and bits and bobs to my mailbox each morning, awesome for Gilmore Girls fans like myself.

"I live in two worlds. One is a world of books. I've been a resident of Faulkner's Yoknapatawpha County, hunted the white whale aboard the Pequod, fought alongside Napoleon, sailed a raft with Huck and Jim, committed absurdities with Ignatius J. Reilly, rode a sad train with Anna Karenina, and strolled down Swann's Way. It's a rewarding world, but my second one is by far superior. My second one is populated with characters slightly less eccentric but supremely real, made of flesh and bone, full of love, who are my ultimate inspiration for everything."

                                    Rory's valedictorian speech, "Those Are Strings, Pinocchio"


                                                              

                                          Review : 4.3.2.1 - Noel Clarke and Jim Eldridge - 2010
When I saw this book come into the library, it immediately caught my attention with the celebs on the front and the title reading 4 (girls) . 3 (days). 2 (cities). 1 (chance) and it seemed like my type of book.
4.3.2.1 surrounds the story of 4 best friends - Jo, Shannon, Kerrys and Cassandra who over the next 3 days find themselves in deep trouble and somehow it ends up all being connected. It started innocently with a note from Shannon's mum, to a fake mugging and then to Shannon grabbing a box of Pringles from Jo - all this and much more drama hidden between the days from robberies, sex, money, love and scandal and the biggest problem these girls have is that they have somehow found themselves caught in the middle of a huge and massive diamond heist. Can these four girls work together and what will happen when they realise that they can or can't trust each other ? One will be revealed as a bisexual , one will try to commit suicide, one will be caught up in something dangerous and the other will be caught on camera -who will it be ? Find out in this awesome book and I liked it so much , Im just going to have to go out and rent the film or download it off the net.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid