Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Debut Books

It's time for Top Ten Tuesday again and today's post is your Top 10 Debut novels ever :) The Books that launched these authors careers , some of these authors are now known worldwide and have sold numerous copies of their works.

  1. Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
  2. Matched - Ally Condie
  3. The Sweet By and By - Sara Evans
  4. PS I Love You- Cecilia Ahern
  5. Mama's  Song - Ben Beaton
  6. Guardian of the Dead - Karen Healey
  7. The Dark Divine - Bree Despain
  8. Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
  9. The Hollow - Jessica Verday
  10. Sister - Rosamund Lupton
All Books on this list are reviewed on http://www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Great picks! You have some of my favorite reads on this list.

    Reading Lark's Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really must get out more...I know Twilight, of course, and I've got Matched on my wishlist, but that's it.

    Here's my list of my ten favorite debut books: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/02/top-ten-best-debut-books.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid