- Tina Reber - She wrote Love Unscripted which I have reviewed on my site and guess what , I am going to be a character in her next book Love Unrehearsed :)
- Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck - Sara Evans is mainly known for her country music but the book she wrote with Rachel Hauck - The Sweet By and By was awesome and I have the sequel Softly and Tenderly on my TBR Pile
- Amy Efaw - Her Book After was one of the best books I have ever read about the decision to rid a baby and Teen Pregnancy and the effects of the teen not just focused on the baby.
- Melody Carlson - She is one of the best Edgy Christian Fiction authors I have ever come across for teens especially. Read "Finding Alice" if you have never read any of her books.
- Nancy Rue - Another wonderful teen/adult christian writer - I just read the most amazing book by her titled "The Reluctant Prophet".
- Karen Kingsbury - Not to go preachy on people and force them to read Christian fiction but there are definitely some awesome and amazing wonderful christian writers who go unnoticed and Karen would have to be at my top of the list.
- TL Mitchell aka Tracy Mitchell - She is the writer of several Paranormal Romances including The Nightman - she has also started up her own small publishing company called KRP - kNightRomancePublishing.
- Caroline Overington - Her book Ghost Child was amazing , words cannot describe it and what it is about , you have to read it.
- James Rubart - His book Rooms is one of the very few books if I could rate it out of 10 , It would get a 10/10 which for me is really rare, I was blown away with it.
- Michelle Holman - She is New Zealand's most fabulous Chick Lit writers and she is hilarious and one to always make you smile with her books.
- Have to add a P.S and add Jennifer Brown to my list as I think everybody should read her book "The Hate List" - It is about an aftermath of a massacre , though not focused on the massacre at the high school itself but on the people involved , its truly amazing.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday : Authors who deserve more Recognition
Todays Top Ten Tuesday is a special one for me as I firstly have spent most of today re-creating my blog and adding things and making it more prettier :) so people do comment if you noticed , which I hope you do LOL. Today is Top Ten Authors Who I think deserve more recognition.