Actor/Actresses Dopplegangers :


This is one of those Random Posts I do every now and again, Ive been watching the TV Show Eastwick and some of the Actors/Actresses on it reminded me of other people.
What do you think ?

Rebecca Romijn as Roxie Torcoletti

Don't You think that Aly M looks like a younger version of Rebecca Romijin ?


What about the similarites between the character Joanna Frankel of Eastwick and Lana Lang on Smallville ?


At First I thought it might have been Chris Noth playing Daryl Van Horne not Paul Gross .


Doesn't Jack resemble a younger version of Johnny Depp with the long hair and the beard/moustache going on ?

Comments

  1. My best friend and I used to watch Eastwick here in the States (over a year ago) and we loved it! But they canceled the show without showing the last three episodes! We're wondering if they are showing you guys the same episodes they showed us or if they will actually finish the season. I hope they don't leave you hanging like they did us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They also cancelled it about halfway through in New Zealand and it was on at such a ridiculous time so Ive been watching it online. Up to Episode 11 or 12 I think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid