New Addition to Reviews

New Addition to Reviews :

As I read so many new books and I tend to read alot that I think deserve 5P's , I have rated them at that. However, some of the 5P's books are the most amazing book and after reading them it's like WOWZA!!! . So What I have decided to do is if I think a book falls into the category of OMG Everyone must read this , you will see the following symbol after the review and above the rating , this symbol will represent the words
 "Highly Recommended".



Please Note : In the Reviews , I also use Various symbols - these are now explained on their own page titled "Review Symbolism".



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid