Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Beach Reads

Today's Top Ten Tuesday is the Top Ten Books to take to the beach, now if you are like me , then when you go to the beach or on holiday - you always make a stop at the library and grab like 10 books to last you or if Im at the beach for a day, I always try to take 3-4 Books with me. As I have heaps of books on my bookshelf that I have yet to read , they will be listed in my Top Ten Books to take to the beach.

  1. Thriller 2 : Edited by Clive Cussler and James Patterson : A Collection of Mystery and Thriller Short Stories.
  2. My Sweet Audrina - Virginia Andrews : This is about the only Virginia Andrews Book I haven't read.
  3. In the Blood - JA Kerley - Again the only JA / Jack Kerley book I have not yet read.
  4. The Chosen- Maggie Shayne - A Collection of 2 Vampire Stories, that I bought on sale at The Warehouse "who can't resist a sale"
  5. Paranormalcy - Kiersten White - I have again been meaning to read it but haven't got round to it," Im one of these people that buy lots of books and then other books appear and read those first instead of the ones on my shelves"
  6. Classics - I went out and bought the Twilight Inspired covers of Pride and Prejudice , Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre and Tess of D'Urbevilles. - "I couldn't resist their beautiful covers"
  7. Burn Bright - Marianne De Pierres - I went to a book sale and bought this for a good price and it was on my TBR List.
  8. Collection of James Patterson Novels - Jack and Jill, See How they Run, Kiss the Girls and The Midnight Club - the few James Patterson books I havent read .
  9. Cecilia Ahern Collection - Includes Thanks for the Memories, PS I Love You, Where Rainbows End, The Gift, and If You Could See Me,
  10. The Vampire Diaries Books 1-6 and Stefans Diary Books 1-2 - LJ Smith - Ive read the first 4 books in the Vampire Diaries and would be great to read them all again and then continue with the new 4 books that I own also.


Comments

  1. Ooooooh, My Sweet Audrina was the first book of V.C.Andrews that I read after the Flowers in the Attic series. I was thinking about it just the other day. It's definitely one that sticks with ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid