Top Ten Tuesday : Top Ten Minor Characters

I missed last week's Top Ten Tuesday as I wasn't feeling too well  , but today's Top Ten is the Top Ten Minor Characters in Books :) Let's see how I go .

  1. Nana - The Nana in the Alex Cross Novels by James Patterson , I love her and I don't think the Cross family would be complete without her wit.
  2. Enid - From the Sweet Valley High Books by Francine Pascal - She was never really talked too much about as Elizabeth's best friend, not as much as Lila Fowler who was Jessica's Best friend.
  3. Win - From the Myron Bolitar Series by Harlan Coben , Myron's best friend and business partner.
  4. Grandfather Seamus - From the Detective Michael Bennett series by James Patterson. - Michael's Grandfather Seamus.
  5. May Boatwright - The Secret Life of Bees - though she dies and plays a small part she is my favourite black character.
  6. Tyler Lockwood - I know that this is kind of cheating as it's also a TV programme but then again it was based on the book "The Vampire Diaries".
  7. Janine Hathaway - Rose's mother in the Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead , it would have been great to feature more pages with her.
  8. Tillman Davis - Gideon's brother in Gideon's War by Howard Gordon- Would have been great to get more Tillman action.
  9. Jeremy - Carson Ryder's brother from the Carson Ryder Series by J.A Kerley.
  10. Rachel - The Youth Leader from the Good Girlz series by ReShonda Tate Billingsley , it would be nice to see how Rachel got involved in taking the group and a bit of her past revealed.

Comments

  1. The character from Secret Life of Bees...great choice. She's someone I wish I knew in real life.

    Please stop by my blog and take a look at my list of Top Ten Minor Characters. I'd love to see what you think. And I'd love to have you enter my May Giveaway for the new book Divergent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the new Sweet Valley book? Enid was one of my favourite characters in that series. Hate what she's been turned into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I read it the other day and reviewed it on my site and she became Dr. Enid and wasn't it sad that Winston Egbert died :(.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember loving Enid! She did deserve more page time!
    Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like May and you can't help but understand how she feels. After reading this book I realized how often other peoples hardships get people down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tyler Lockwood :::sigh::: he's so dreamy <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid