Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect - James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

 
Are you as big of a James Patterson fan as I am ?
I can admit to all readers, that I Paula Phillips have read every single book that has been released by James Patterson and Co. He is one of my all-time favourite authors and I will read everything with his name featured :).
When I saw that James Patterson and Maxine Paetro who helped write "The Women's Murder Club" series had written a new teen novel , I knew without a doubt in my mind that I had to read it :).
Review: Confessions of a Murder Suspect - James Patterson and Maxine Paetro- October 2012
When I saw this book available , I knew without a doubt in my mind that I just had to read and review it. Firstly, since I am a cover junkie I loved this cover with the colour scheme of reds, blacks and greys - it held an eerie feel to it.  Confessions of a Murder Suspect tells the story of the Angel Family. One night, the family as usual fall asleep but that night a tragedy occurs and the Angel Family are woken up by the pounding of Police at their door, It is later discovered that parents Malcom and Maud Angel have been murdered in their own house. Unfortunately it seems that no-one has entered the house or left the house, which can only mean one thing - The murderer is one of the children or their mother's assistant ? Who hated the Angel Parents , so much that they would kill them ? Top of the suspect list is the daughter Tandy aka Tandoori Angel , wanting to clear her name she will do her own detective work but will she like what she discovers ? Or was it her older brother Matthew , Twin Brother Harry aka Harrington or their ten year old brother Hugo ? . I enjoyed this book and it was a really good read , though in parts near the ending especially it turned out sort of disappointing as I expected more of a bang or at least a BOOMM,,,,,,,, but it just rounded the tale and ended. Other than this though, I think if you are a fan of James Patterson's novels and love exploring his different themes then you will love Confessions of a Murder Suspect and if you are like me and are a True James Patterson confessed bibliophile, you will read and enjoy the book - just because it is attached to the legacy of James Patterson's fiction :)
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid