Review: Killer Instinct - S.E Green




Review: Killer Instinct - S.E Green - May 2014

As a reader, I have always been fascinated with serial killers and my mystery novels, it fascinates me and when I read the blurb of this book . I knew I had to give it a go and OMFG what a freakin' ride this book was , it was amazing and so AAAHH. Killer Instinct introduces us to Lane who is different when it comes to her emotions and what's normal. She also has a fascination with serial killers and giving justice where it should be handed out. The main character Lane reminded me of a younger female version of Dexter. Lane's mother is also fascinated with Serial Killers as it's her job to hunt them down , she is the director of the FBI and her stepfather Victor is a Special Agent.  There is a new serial killer on the loose and the papers have given him the nickname of "The Decapitator" as all the victims have their limbs chopped off and left in various places around the city. This serial killer knows all about Lane and her hunt to find him, so the killer starts to leave clues for her but what happens when the killer starts to threaten the ones she loves the most , will the emotions be hiding there waiting to come out. This was such an amazing read and the last couple of chapters left me gasping for breath as I could not believe the twist of the story but also the way the author had written it had you sucked right in that once finished the book - the ending stayed with you as you repeat over and over again - really, I did not see that coming. 
If you love SK novels and thrillers and wanting a book that will haunt you for the rest of the day after you turn the last page, then check out S.E Green's book "Killer Instinct" . It is truly an amazing read.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid