Review: Faithless #1 - KB Nelson







Review: Faithless - Episode #1 A Tainted Love Serial - KB Nelson - December 2014





After reading her teen/ New Adult story Carnival and loving it , I thought I would give her new Erotica serial a go and I loved it. The story starts with Faith on her way home after five years , over the past years she has tried to stay as far away as she could and has been working as a stripper. Now though, she is tired of running and believes that in order to move on with her life , she must face the past. This means coming home and facing those she left behind - Noah and Luke. The story tells two time stamps - the present time and the past- five years ago and what went wrong, that caused her to escape. Faith believes that if she confronts Noah and Luke, then she will finally be free. A lot has changed and happened in five years though, Noah is now a preacher and Luke - well he is he and as I don't want to ruin the shock factor for you , I shall leave him at that. The discovery of Luke now definitely had me go ARGH and I was like OMG. Will forcing Faith and Noah together again cause them to pick up where they left off or has too much time past ? The other minor storyline I liked in Faithless was of Charlie whom Faith meets on the bus and discovers that she is running too. Charlie's story sort of reminded me of Katie from Nicholas Spark's book "Safe Haven".
This is one serial that is definitely worth getting your hands on and I look forward to reading the rest of the serial series.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid