VBT# IT GIRL 4 LIFE - Tamara Branch








Review: ITGirl4LIFE - Tamara Branch - April 2014

I'm not normally a Non-Fiction reviewer on The Phantom Paragrapher, but every now and again - a non-fiction book will capture my attention and draw me in. It may be through the title or the cover , it may be through the tagline of the book. Tamara Branch's ITGirl4Life was one of those books that drew me in and I am glad I read it and like many other non-fiction books, it will be one that I keep on my e-reader to go back to when I feel the urge as it's a learning type of book and each time you read it, you may spark something different in your life. One of my favourite quirks and something that I used to be obsessed with during my teenage years was collecting inspirational quotes, poems and sayings and ITGirl4Life transported me back to those teenage years and I felt myself wishing that this book was around then as would have been such a great guide to have growing up. If you have a teenage daughter or is a teenager yourself , this book is the perfect reference guide to have as it covers everything from being beautiful , staying magnificent and helping you to realise that no matter what stands in your way, you are awesome and can achieve whatever goal and dream you aim for. If you are wondering what IT is , IT is the greatness -that spark of confidence and vibrance that sits inside each and everyone of us, it is something that has been there waiting since the day we were born upon this earth. Waiting for the moment when you get a lightbulb pop up and it sets a little fire in your belly as the greatness roars up through you. This book teaches you how to harness your greatness and help you to achieve your full potential , so that one day - you will be starring at a plaque that reads "Your Name" Person of the Year. This book is a quick read at only about 100 pages, but those 100 pages are filled with life-changing quotes, inspiration and ancedotes. Those 100 pages will contain "wow" moments that will fill your heart with glee as you take the first step forward into finding and claiming your little spot of greatness.
So readers, what are you waiting for ---- grab your copy of "ITGIRL4LIFE" and unleash the power of your inner Greatness bubble.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid